While FileOpen Hosted service handles the encryption of your files, document security is never compromised.
No transmission of unencrypted files to the FileOpen Hosted server is necessary; your unencrypted files never leave your desktop or server where they reside.
Moreover, the FileOpen Hosted server does not host your actual documents, only the permissions and user data you have supplied.
- Import users from existing database applications
- Assign different access levels to the same document
- Restrict printing, embargo and expire access, prohibit or enable offline viewing
- Revoke or renew access even after delivery
- Give your users access with no passwords required -- permissions still cannot be transferred